Filing H-1B? Such Global Immigration Service Tips You Need To Know!
Working abroad is a dream for many, but there is a lot that goes behind finding the right Global Immigration Service provider. The much known H-1B visa comes under the Immigration and Nationality Act 101 (a)(15)(H), created for skilled professionals with at least bachelor’s degrees to work in the US in fields such as physical science, computer science, mathematics, engineering, accounting, architecture, medicine, dentistry, and many more.
Therefore, Employers who have to file H-1B petitions must electronically register themselves and pay 10$ for the H-1B visa registration fee. Each employer gets to submit one entry per H-1B employee. After the attestation, you’ll file a complete H-1B petition with the selected submission. In this petition, the regular cap lottery is followed to conduct first, pursued by the US master’s cap lottery. It can be helpful if you hire the best Global Immigration Service experts such as AEREN LPO that has the finest experts who help you out in foremost immigration services with fully equipped oracle at their best.
H1B Visa 2021 Registration System
In addition, It is very crucial to file your registration correctly, for that it is best to hire a Global Immigration Service expert like AEREN LPO that can help you to not get into the trouble of processes as they know all the updates already. To make the H-1B lottery a more doable process USCIS follows an online pre-registration system. For instance, let’s see some points to how this system will work:
- Employers will pre-register by putting workers’ information in the database.
- After that, USCIS will conduct the lottery system and choose the beneficiaries from there. 65,000 for the regular cap and 20,000 for the master’s cap- that will go on the filing and processing.
- The candidate will file their petitions with the USCIS for processing along with the appropriate filing fees and supporting documents within 90 days of being selected.
- Accordingly, once the petition approves, your H-1B visa will be issued and your beneficiary’s start date will be October 1st, 2021
Avoid These Common H-1B Filing Error
Moreover, Global Immigration Service experts, AEREN LPO’s pundit help you to avoid these common mistakes for getting an H-1B approval-
- Choosing an Incorrect I-129 Start Date
Check with your attorney to review all dates, wages and important details to avoid having your petition denied.
- Incomplete Job Description
Your job description should meet all necessary criteria, it’s best to have it thoroughly reviewed by the best attorney.
- Late Filing
Submitting your petition after the date issued by the USCIS can result in a delay with processing. Make sure you have plenty of time to file your petition.
USCIS service centres only consider a submission if it reaches promptly at the centre before the expected date.
- Labor Condition Application Delays
Pre-verification remains a requirement before the LCA submission usually.
- Unacceptable Delivery/Service Method
Be sure to use an approved delivery method. In addition, consult with your immigration attorney to learn which best services should be considered. Always consider filing with the best service centre.
In conclusion, you should definitely consider getting your best professionals at AEREN LPO, head to www.aerenlpo.com to avail the best Global Immigration Services.